Sunday, October 30, 2016

Halloween Goodies!

Good morning everyone. Today I have a few Halloween goodies to share with you. First up is a piece made with the Artist Trading Blocks  , Spiderweb Shape Set , Spooky Shape Set and the
Tombstone Stand Ups .



I used white gesso and black chalk paint to paint every thing. I glued thick wire to the back of each piece with hot glue. I glued a piece of floral foam into the box and then arranged all the pieces.

Next up, Halloween Stocking ornament/tags. So fun to make! I used the template that I have for my Christmas Stockings.


I picked two contrasting papers, traced the template onto one of the papers. I cut both pieces out together so the are identical. Next, choose which paper will be the base. The other paper gets cut up to make the toes and heel pieces. Whats left of the second paper gets cut up to make the cuff. Then add all the goodies!
Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment