Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Facebook Challenge

July Facebook challenge-
~ RECYCLE ~
Join us at Gina's Designs Craft Group for our next challenge. You could win a $10.00 gift card for Gina's store. All you need to do is join the group to participate, its free!! 
I used the Beach shape set to make my 10x10 canvas.
The recycled part- Soap box!
My Beach hut was made from the soap box!  I will be doing a live Youtube class to show how it was made.(Date will be announced soon)
The background of the canvas was made with Twinkling H2Os from ColourArte
I used shavings from the cake mixed with water in a mister to make a wash.
To get the rust look on the roof I used brown chalk paint. While the paint was wet , I sprinkled it with allspice. When I dried it with my heat gun, my craftroom smelled like a bakery!
 Thanks for stopping bye !
Gina's Designs products used-
other-



No comments:

Post a Comment