Sunday, March 9, 2014

Cross promotion between Gina's Designs and CraftSupplies1

Good morning Crafty People !
Deann here with a cross promotion project with Craftsupplies1 . I made the 7x7 Themed Shadowbox Paris. After assembling the box ,I painted it white, added prema paper to the inside back of the box. I cut apart one of the Texture Sheet Diamonds and then painted it gold as well as the Paris title . On the Eiffel Tower  I painted it white and then a black crackle paint. Then it was time for all the stuff :) I glued a strip of the Cream Lace along the bottom ,on top of the lace I added tiny Brown metal flowers. I used a Bronze Butterfly Filigree with an oval pearl glued in the center. LOTS of Flowers ! A little tulle and pink ribbon tucked in between the flowers.  






Thanks for stopping bye :)
(((HUGS)))
Deann
Gina's Designs Products used -

Flowers and laces from - Craftsupplies1


1 comment: