Thursday, December 12, 2013

Here are a few tags I made using Gina's Designs

 Good morning ,Deann here with 2 Christmas tags or they 
could be ornaments.

First up is a Christmas Mitten . I used a mitten shape from the
Mitten Micro Mini Album.
I first covered both sides with paper then inked the edges.
Next, I added a piece of Vintage lace to the cuff and over that
I added some shabby rose trim.  I thought it looked a little like fur.
I topped it off with a red seam binding bow and tied a mini candy cane
in the center  with red and white Bakers twine.
I added a blue snow flake ( I love light blue and red together) then a
Poinsettia over the snow flake.  I added 2 mini snowflakes  from
the Snowflake set . I painted them gold and added a red flat back pearl to the  centers.
To finish it off , I outlined with stickels.  






Up next is a Christmas tree.
I started with one of the banner pieces turned up side down.
I brushed Gesso over the tree and added a scalloped piece
to the back.
Then came the layering of the ornaments. I topped it off with a
white seam binding bow.
Hope you give these a try , my son will be making a few today !
Products used -
Mitten Micro Mini
Build-A-Banner Set
Snowflake Shape set

1 comment: