Monday, July 18, 2011
If I can get my nerve up, I may make a how to video....
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
This is a cover of a mini album i'm working on. I used the back of a paper pad instead of chip board. It was easier to cut with scissors.
This is the template that i made of the Bee Hive. I then traced it on to the cardboard twice and cut them out with scissors.
I used Elmer's Spray Adhesive to adhere the decorative paper to each piece of the cardboard, cut out then used a nail file to smooth the edges.
I used Mod Podge to adhere the two pcs. together. Then inked the edges with Distress Ink in -scattered straw-. One thing that i like to do is rub white paint on some of the edges after the ink has dried. I pretty much paint the edges of all my projects. Its just one of those things:)
This is what i have so fare. I know i'll add more to it! LOL