I am so hooked on these!!
Day one- Chevron
I used my copic markers
I used copic and watercolor pencils
Day three-Draw a map
I used sprays, stamp,chipboard
Here's a tut for the Destination card!
- Start with two 4x6 index cards. spray with several colors of glimmer mist. Let dry.
- Cut one into 1/2 inch horizontal strips
- Cut the other into 1/2 inch vertical strips.
- Weave the two cards back together, adding glue as you go.
- I stamped a Map a map twice
- Color with water color pencils
- Use a 1 1/2 inch circle punch on one of the maps.
- On the second map, I used a one inch circle punch.
- Glue the large circles to the woven paper.
- Pop dot the small circles onto the large ones.
- I used the chipboard word Destination from the Travel Shape Set from Gina's Designs.
- I used Distress ink -Gathered twig on the top half of the word.
- I used Spectrum noir-PL2 for the bottom half of the word.
This is the top half of the chipboard colored.
Glue the word to the bottom.
I added Doodle lines around the outer edge of the card.
I used a white marker on the word
In this photo, you can see the pink on the bottom of the word.
Thanks for checking out my cards!
Gina's Designs Product used-